inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: Cabrinha-Autopilot-Carve-Foil-Set
The perfect Cabrinha Kite Foil Set:
Autopilot Board with Hi Rise Carve Foil Kit incl 65cm Mast.
The foil has a frontwing size of 1160 cm2
Sizes: 5'2" x 21" x 2.2" - 33L / 5'6" x 21.4" x 2.2" - 36L
The all new Autopilot foil board literally flies Cabrinha into the next generation of surfing. This remastered design brings forward years of Cabrinha’s pioneering experience in the foilboarding realm. Designed for any rider looking for a diverse multifunctional board, the Autopilot is a high performance craft that, like its name, is incredibly intuitive and easy to ride, taking you from your first steps of surfing to next level freeride and waves. Whether you want to be towed by a kite or paddle in prone, the Autopilot defines the state of foil boarding today. Compatible with Hi:Rise foil eco system.
High volume, max lean angle, early take-off
- EPS Core, Light Weight, Buoyant
- Durable composite bamboo sandwich construction
- Concave deck for positive control
- Beveled rails for increased and forgiving lean angle
- Industry standard 90mm adjustable T-track foil mount with position indicators
- Rear EVA pad with tail kick for excellent traction & increased control
Sizes: 65 CM MAST
The HI:RISE CARVE is specifically designed for any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which will take you from your first steps, to next level freeride and waves.
The Carve wing is a modern high lifting wing set that is highly manoeuverable bringing you an entirely new level of performance and fun. With its signature winglets, the HI:RISE CARVE is a stable and easy foil to fly. The lower aspect ratio outline combined with the foil cross section requires very little input from your kite to get flying. Once up, the sky is the limit. The added lift comes into play whether you are carving turns in the pocket or pumping through lulls.
The winglets provide an added level of stability to the wing and reduces induced drag, increasing aerodynamic efficiency, especially when riding through turbulent waters. The rear wing can be adjusted forward or aft to increase the ability to "carve" or facilitate a more 'locked-in' ride. These light weight wings are constructed with a Pauwlonia wood core and durable Basalt fibers. The wingset mounts to our all new 75cm (29.5 inch) wide nosed fuselage. The wider nose of the fuselage facilitates a significantly more stable connection to the wing.
The wing set and fuselage are compatible with the Cabrinha foil eco system. Choose the mast length that suits your style and performance needs. Board match: AutoPilot, X-Breed Foil, Double Agent.
Please note the updated screw sizings for the Carve front wing:
Front hole: 38mm / Middle hole: 38mm / Rear hole: 27mm
Low aspect ratio, low planing profile section, moderately swept outline, compound anhedral.
- NEW 750mm extended Widenose Fuselage with improved stability and hydrodynamics
- NEW adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to "carve" or facilitate a more 'locked-in' ride
- Aircraft-grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
- Hollow core Mast extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection