inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: N517.20032.000
The new Torque 2 Control System with snap in reload QRTL offers superior safety and functionality and is the ideal control system for all styles of riding.
TORQUE 2 BAR TECHNOLOGY
• Anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum Bar Center provides structural strength, impact resistant and smooth trim line function.
• Replaceable Nylatron® Insert with titanium screws dramatically reduces friction and wear on the trim line.
• Color-coded, Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core provides comfortable, ergonomic grip.
• Available in 55 cm or 50 cm bar widths.
BAR END TECHNOLOGY
• Bar/Line Adjuster allows the rider to ne-tune their bar width 5 cm.
• Retractable Line-retaining Bungees feature a streamlined design that holds ying lines in place while engaged and conveniently retracts when lines are in use.
• EVA Molded Floaters are designed with maximum ex in key areas for reduced interaction with steering lines. KITE LEASH (ISO COMPLIANT)
• Standard Size - 50 cm.
• Quick Release is designed for easy operation and quick reload.
• Surface Treated, Stainless Steel Parts are corrosion resistant.
• Features Heavy Duty Stretchable Webbing.
PU COVERED SINGLE CENTER LINE SYSTEM
The trim line and agging line are contained in a single PU tube for maximum line protection and smooth bar movement.
HIGH QUALITY TRIM CLEAT
Stainless Trim Cleat locks the trim line securely in place even with the lightest rider input. This cleat is tted with an injection molded Velcro cover which secures the trim line handle while not in use.
DURABLE TRIM LOOP CHICKEN FINGER
The chicken nger holds the trim loop secure on the harness hook in the event of slack lines or extreme sheeting angles, reducing the chance of unintentional unhooking.
BELOW-THE-BAR SWIVEL The below-the-bar swivel delivers smooth line twist management to keep your front lines twist free.
PU COVERED SINGLE CENTER LINE SYSTEM The trim line and agging line are contained in a single PU tube for maximum line protection and smooth bar movement.
SNAP IN RELOAD QUICK RELEASE TRIM LOOP (ISO 21853 certi ed)
Engineered for consistent, hassle-free operation, the trim loop features a linear release force for easy release and reload regardless of the tension on the line. Featuring snap in reset, the Push Away Quick Release Loop sets the standard in ease of use, security, and is loaded with features to enhance your ride while delivering reliable release and depower ag out. Line connectors are sleeved for maximum protection and to eliminate line wear.
PREMIUM TLS 500 FLYING LINES
The new Torque 2 bar will include proven, premium, pre-stretched TLS 500 ying lines. Line lengths are 22 m + 2 m for ideal adjustability and performance. The line connectors are sleeved for maximum protection and to eliminate line wear.
For added safety, the TLS 500 ying lines are colored:
• Left Back Line = RED
• Right Back Line = BLUE
• Front Center Lines = GREY