inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1 - 5 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: C302102.2
HI:RISE VARIAL S
Sizes: 65 CM MAST
Front wing 1165 cm2
The all-new HI:RISE VARIAL wing is specifically designed for any rider looking for a diverse wing set that can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Varial foil wings are the most progressive we’ve ever made. These lean foils are universally adaptable to surfing, wake surfing, kitesurfing, and SUP. The possibilities are infinite, the performance is ultimate. The Varial's moderate aspect ratio outline and winglets combine with a faster leaner profile for an efficient blend of lift and drive. Each pump of the wing generates incredible forward momentum. Throw the board into a banking turn and the wing will redirect like it’s connected to rails. The winglets provide an added level of stability to the wing and reduces induced drag thereby increasing aerodynamic efficiency, especially when riding through turbulent waters.
The rear wing can be adjusted forward or aft to increase the ability to "carve" or facilitate a more 'locked-in' ride. These light weight wings are constructed with a Pauwlonia wood core and durable Basalt fibers. The wingset mounts to our all new 75cm (29.5 inch) wide nosed fuselage. The wider nose of the fuselage facilitates a significantly more stable connection to the wing.
The wing set and fuselage are compatible with the Cabrinha foil eco system. Choose the mast length that suits your style and performance needs. Board match: AutoPilot, X-Breed Foil, Double Agent.
Please note the updated screw sizings for the Varial Medium front wing:
Front hole: 35mm / Middle hole: 35mm / Rear hole: 25mm
Not sure? Check out the Foil Screw Guide
Low aspect ratio, lean efficient planing profile section, moderately swept outline, compound anhedral.
- NEW 750mm extended Widenose Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- NEW Adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to "carve" or facilitate a more 'locked-in' ride.
- Aircraft-grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
- Hollow core Mast extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
- tor for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
- Chord: 226mm
- Projected area: 116,508.2 mm²
- Wingspan: 685.4mm
- AR: 4.0
- Volume: 1,621,983 mm³