inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: Cabrinha-Autopilot-Varial-Foil-Set
The perfect Cabrinha Kite Foil Set:
Autopilot Board with Hi Rise Varial S Foil Kit (1165 cm2 Front wing)
Sizes: 5'2" x 21" x 2.2" - 33L / 5'6" x 21.4" x 2.2" - 36L
The all new Autopilot foil board literally flies Cabrinha into the next generation of surfing. This remastered design brings forward years of Cabrinha’s pioneering experience in the foilboarding realm. Designed for any rider looking for a diverse multifunctional board, the Autopilot is a high performance craft that, like its name, is incredibly intuitive and easy to ride, taking you from your first steps of surfing to next level freeride and waves. Whether you want to be towed by a kite or paddle in prone, the Autopilot defines the state of foil boarding today. Compatible with Hi:Rise foil eco system.
High volume, max lean angle, early take-off
- EPS Core, Light Weight, Buoyant
- Durable composite bamboo sandwich construction
- Concave deck for positive control
- Beveled rails for increased and forgiving lean angle
- Industry standard 90mm adjustable T-track foil mount with position indicators
- Rear EVA pad with tail kick for excellent traction & increased control
Cabrinha Hi:Rise Varial S Foil
The Varial's moderate aspect ratio outline and winglets combine with a faster leaner profile for an efficient blend of lift and drive. Each pump of the wing generates incredible forward momentum. Throw the board into a banking turn and the wing will redirect like it’s connected to rails. The winglets provide an added level of stability to the wing and reduces induced drag thereby increasing aerodynamic efficiency, especially when riding through turbulent waters. The rear wing can be adjusted forward or aft to increase the ability to "carve" or facilitate a more 'locked-in' ride. These light weight wings are constructed with a Pauwlonia wood core and durable Basalt fibers. The wingset mounts to our all new 75cm (29.5 inch) wide nosed fuselage. The wider nose of the fuselage facilitates a significantly more stable connection to the wing.
The wing set and fuselage are compatible with the Cabrinha foil eco system. Choose the mast length that suits your style and performance needs. Board match: AutoPilot, X-Breed Foil, Double Agent.
- NEW 750mm extended Widenose Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- NEW 650mm Foil Mast
- NEW Adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to ‘carve’ or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
- Hollow core mast extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Chord: 226mm
- Projected area: 116,508.2 mm²
- Wingspan: 685.4mm
- AR: 4.0
- Volume: 1,621,983 mm³
Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protectors, foam insert, 5mm allen key (5mm). Component screws: m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), Front wing screws: m8x38mm, m8x35mm, m8x25mm, rear wing screws: m8x20mm (2pcs).