inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: EOS22XX051.2
Advancing the boundaries of light wind performance, the OS allows you to take off in a slight breeze making it the top choice for all foil riders.
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design for foiling and freeriding
- Highly efficient and stable performance kite with dynamic turning speed
- Optimized aspect ratio for superior light wind performance
- Backstall and bridle wrap proof with automatic relaunch characteristics
- Feather-light yet ultra-durable quality design
Experience pure happiness in light winds with the OS dedicated foil and freeride kite. Discover a whole new world of kiteboarding under 10 knots, and achieve outstanding performance with V3 of our feather-light Open-C kite design. With outstanding agility, direct control and stability, the OS is easy to tame, and the steering is well-defined and precise. The power deployment is astonishingly smooth even when looping the kite during transitions and switching stance. The fluid movements in the sky naturally transfer to the rider and the improved projected area has increased efficiency even further.
For V3 we’ve fine-tuned the bridles to enhance the stability and the kite will also perform well in stronger winds and gusts. Thinner LE tips have decreased the risk of bridle wrap, and lighter bladder material has resulted in a weight reduction across all sizes. Our ongoing technical development has produced a kite that’s more agile, sturdier and even lighter than ever before.
Add the OS to your quiver and take off in any breeze.