inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: EOS23
Excelling in light wind performance, the OS comes alive in a slight breeze making it the top choice for all foil riders.
- One strut mid-swept hybrid design for foiling and freeriding
- Feather-light and ultra-durable with XT Light fabric
- Highly efficient and stable performance kite with dynamic turning speed
- Optimised aspect ratio for superior light wind performance
- Backstall and bridle wrap proof with automatic relaunch characteristics
Outperform in a slight breeze with the OS dedicated foil and freeride kite. Discover a whole new world of kiteboarding under 10 knots with V4 of our feather-light Open-C kite design.
Now even lighter, achieved using XT Light fabric and bladder material made in Germany, the OS has outstanding agility, direct control and stability.
The OS is easy to tame, and the steering is well-defined and precise. The power deployment is astonishingly smooth even in stronger gusts, or when looping during transitions and switching stance. The fluid movements in the sky naturally translate to the rider with effortless efficiency.
For V4 we’ve removed the pulleys on the bridle allowing for more direct bar feedback and less bar travel. The overall weight reduction has resulted in a more advanced low-wind kite that’s sturdy yet lighter than ever before.
Add the OS to your quiver and take off in any breeze.