inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: R423109
NARROWEST BOARD OF THE PROGRAM
NEVER LETS YOU DOWN WHEN THE CONDITIONS ARE PUMPING
RADICAL TURNS ON ANY WAVES SIZE
RIDE FASTER, CARVE HARDER!
The Maquina Y27 is our classic thruster and it is the one you want to be riding when you need to have a totally reliable shape. With such a pure surfboard feel, this board becomes an extension of your body and allows your eyes to draw lines on the waves.
The narrow outline reduces the swing weight, making it easier and faster for you to turn and fit in more critical sections without catching.
Charge the biggest swells with this grippy stick while maintaining precise control over the direction of the board in any situation. Get powered up and be ready to ride fast down that huge wall of water!
Available in two constructions PRO and LTE.
- Redesigned outline with a slightly wider nose allowing the Maquina a wider range of use.
- Soft winger design to increase planing and control at high speeds.
- Thin rails from nose to tail
- Super thin profile throughout
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker
- Strictly thruster fin setup for pure, essential, radical turns in any wave size
If you want a board that’s responsive, go for the squash tail because this will allow for quick release, letting you turn easier, and add lots of looseness to your top turns. This shape gives your tail more width, and hence more surface area. Once again, the wider surface area of the tail means you get more lift, and it is much easier to maintain a speed through every section.
5’5”x17 1/2”x1 ⅞”