inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: SS19-19731066.1
Playful and pumpable
A versatile SUP foil board for small to medium waves, rolling swell and open-ocean downwind runs. The Outwit’s short, narrow, high-volume profile is designed to make getting up to speed and catching waves as easy as possible while remaining agile, playful and pumpable once you’re on-foil and cruising.
- Super buoyant for its length, keeps board compact and agile once you’re foiling.
- Concave deck gives heel-toe leverage for responsive turning and carving.
- Sculpted bottom contour helps with early takeoff, prevents “sticking” when you touch down.
- Pumpable – link wave to wave without touching down.
- Short length makes traveling and transporting easier than with traditional SUP boards.
Why you’ll love it
For those who want a super buoyant board in a small shape, keeping the board compact and agile once you’re foiling.