inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1 - 5 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: RRD-BELUGA-E-Tech-R41311
A COMPACT SHAPE PACKED WITH VOLUME TO GET YOU FLYING IN NO TIME
FROM INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL WINGFOILERS
YOUR PREFERRED ALL ROUNDER
ACCESSIBLE AND READY TO ENHANCE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Dynamite comes in a small package!
The new Beluga has a compact shape to push beyond your level.
2 sizes, the 170 and 160, to get you in the water and have a blast anytime you are riding it. Accessible and ready for any maneuver. The 170 has a sleek approach to lighter winds and the easiest take off. The 160 feels more free and maneuverable making it your preferred all rounder.
The rails, with a pronounced bevel, allows you to have a larger area to position your feet and less bottom surface to reduce the drag during touch downs. A pronounced kicker on the tail makes you fly in no time when pumping it and keep control during your tricks.
You’ll use your foil to create your motion, ride, carve and jump in a feeling of pure freedom. The Beluga is fun to ride both in flatwater and in waves, it simply does the job whatever the conditions throw at you!
- Carry handle on the bottom for easy entry into the water.
- Special deck concave shape for a comfortable and performing ride.
- Tail kicker to start foiling earlier and bevelled rails.
- Deep double concave bottom for smooth touch downs.
- Multiple straps position (double or single front straps) to chose your preferred set up.
- Specific reinforced foil box with 2 US slots to resist any stress.
- The 170 is convertible to windfoil as it floats enough to uphaul the sail and is well balanced when powered up at full speed.
- The 170 available in LTD and E-TECH , the 160 in LTE. Ideal compromise between light weight and strength.